This is going to be quick one. My friend at work asked me for a birthday card for a 4 year old girl that she needed today and this is what I came up with. It was after all a last minute request but I did get to make it and finish it in 15 minutes with what I had on hand in the office. Thank goodness for SU's starter set of inks (the tiny little set of ink cubes) and my one stamp set there. I did regret not having any glitter though. What little girl would not have loved some glitter!
Live Laugh and Stamp It
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Birthday card for a 4 year old
This is going to be quick one. My friend at work asked me for a birthday card for a 4 year old girl that she needed today and this is what I came up with. It was after all a last minute request but I did get to make it and finish it in 15 minutes with what I had on hand in the office. Thank goodness for SU's starter set of inks (the tiny little set of ink cubes) and my one stamp set there. I did regret not having any glitter though. What little girl would not have loved some glitter!
Labels:
birthday,
child's,
cupcake,
early espresso,
girl's,
kid's,
melon mambo,
pretty in pink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment