Live Laugh and Stamp It

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Paper Players #97


This is my first time playing along with the Paper Players. Sounds like fun and I've always wanted to give it a try. =) This is a relatively new stamp set to me. I mentioned in an earlier post about getting a stamp set that speaks to you right away and this is a good example why. I waited a couple of years to get this set and now it's retiring! =( Live and learn, right? Anyway back to the card. I took my color cues from the Color Coach when I looked up So Saffron. I used different greens because I thought different hues would be more interesting. We'll see how this goes!


Stamps: Live with Passion
Paper: Rose Red from the subtles dsp pack, Garden Green & Whisper White cs
Inks: Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Chcolate Chip
Other: Scallop circle die, 3 inch punch, Whisper White taffeta ribbon (retired, I believe) and rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so glad you jumped on the Paper Players bandwagon and decided to play this week! This is a lovely image and darn, sometimes they do retire the best ones! Thanks for making my sketch look great and playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted that you played along with us this week! This is so pretty, especially with the wispy blades of grass in the background. Lovely colors, lovely texture! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. I love your take on the sketch. Your fabulous card has made me regret sending my set of this stamp to a new home! I think the textured card stock underneath the polka dot DSP is just perfect. Very pretty card. So glad you decided to play along with us this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete