Live Laugh and Stamp It

Monday, May 21, 2012

Beary Best Friends Birthday Card


My daughter reminded me tonight that she requested a card suitable for a one year old's birthday and she needed it this Saturday. I had completely forgotten her request but luckily I had this extra card in the car. Hahah! I mean come on, who really has extra cards in their car? Anyway, this fit the bill perfectly!

This card has lots of retired and retiring items. See that strip of green behind the scallop circle? Remember when SU had the Princess party set? I cut the green section from the invitation card. I am pretty sure the sentiment is retired but have no idea which stamp set it's from.

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture but I didn't have my camera and so it was taken with my iPhone (in a Chinese restaurant). Lol!

Retired: Certainly Celery dsp

Retiring June 1: Beary Best Friends stamp set & Concord crush on the balloon and the flower

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment