Live Laugh and Stamp It

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Day






Teacher appreciation day is today! My grandsons have the most wonderful group of teachers so my daughters asked me to make something for their teachers. I used the Stampin Up set From Your Teacher which I received free from Sellabration and have been dying to use because I think the bus is so cute and paired it with another stamp set I've had for a while for the tag. The sentiment is from the retired stamp set Three Little Words. I then packaged it up in a tin that I've had for a while with wrapped Hershey Nuggets and notecards with little envelopes. The dsp is retired Playdate.

Recipe:
Stamps: Three Little Words and From Your Teacher
Paper: Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze CS, Playdate DSP
Other: Ribbon, Tin and hemp, 1-3/8 and scallop circle punches

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment