Live Laugh and Stamp It

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Teacher Cards and Tags!





My dear daughter asked me yesterday for "teacher" gift tags to hold gift cards for my grandson's teachers. Not six like I originally thought but thirteen. Thirteen!! Holy cow! So I had to get moving. I saw a wonderful idea here on Pinterest http://craftygrl.blogspot.com/2012/04/wonderful-teacher-card.html a while ago and this was the perfect occasion to case it. Happily I got all thirteen done in about 2 and a half hours. But then I remembered she said "tags" so this morning I got up made the tags in the bottom picture using an older stamp set I love and can't part with. Oh, did you notice the tape ruler on the cards? Don't you love it? It's twill ribbon I purchased from Etsy here http://www.etsy.com/listing/79975121/black-and-cream-cotton-measuring-tape It's so cute, I think I need to order more.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll try to post more things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment