Live Laugh and Stamp It

Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Been a While!



I can't believe that I neglected my blog for a year and a half. My "first" new post is a popup cupcake purse that I saw here http://gettincraftytogo.weebly.com/basic-class-tutorials.html . When I saw it I knew I had to have it and knew exactly what I was going to use it for!  I made the popup cupcake purse for my daughter’s birthday. It looks complicated but the instructions make it very easy. The third picture shows it complete with a cupcake inside. As you can imagine, my daughter was very happy when mom showed up at her workplace with purse, cupcake and balloon! I also found a little matching platter of brownie bites (decorated with Disney princesses to match the cupcake) for her to share with her friends. It was a little pricey but so worth every penny spent when I saw the look in her eyes. Enjoy this eye candy and then go visit Cristena’s blog! www.gettincrafty.com There's lots more there!

1 comment:

  1. I for one LOVE IT! I think it looks so darn stinkin cute with that cupcake in there! You did a great job on the purse! Thanks for the link to my website. You know you can see more stuff on my blog http://www.gettincrafty.com i am so glad that I made a new friend with you :) I love chatting with you even if it is via emails lol

    Lots of Inky Hugs,
    Cristena

    ReplyDelete