I hope you're enjoying your Sunday. I sure am!
My sister requested some kids' birthday cards so I finally got to make these two cards earlier this week that I have been on my "I Want to Make This" list. The card on the left is cased completely from Heather Summers here http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/3d-item/ (look for the Oct. 3, 2011 post). The card on the right is cased directly from this year's cattie on page 91. It was easy to make both because both bases are Old Olive cardstock and then some die shapes and punches are leftover from previous projects. Cute, eh? Love the colors!
Recipe:
Stamp sets: I Dig You, Look Who's Turning, A to Z, and Dot Dot Dot
Cardstock and ink colors: Old Olive, Real Red, Rich Razzelberry, Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Whisper White.
Accesories: Two Tags Die, Top Note Die, 2-1/2" punch, Extra Large Scallop punch, brads, Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon, white bakers twine, paper crimper, stripes embossing folder and toothpick
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Now to figure out how to crop these two photos on blogger. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment