Live Laugh and Stamp It

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Card Swap





My Upline had our monthly inspiration night get together and a swap that we could participate in. I love to swap cards! You always get such lovely cards in return. There's always a theme which makes it fun. This time the theme was that your card or 3D item had to have a technique so I found this card by Becky Roberts here http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2011/02/fun-flowers-magazine-holder.html and decided to case it. My technique was embossing the card stock and then stamping over it on the debossed side. I made 20 cards, swapped 19 cards and kept one for myself.

Recipe:
Stamps: En Francais, Elementary Elegance (SAB) and Curly Cute
Paper: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Everyday Enchantment dsp
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Fun Flowers die, scallop oval and modern label punches

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment