Live Laugh and Stamp It

Monday, June 4, 2012

Fun and Summery Pinwheel Money Holders!





These are so fun and summery!!!


I put together a few of these money holders for my upline's Inspiration Night. I had always wanted to make a good money holder and a pinwheel card so I decided to combine them together to make a pinwheel money holder!

It took me a while to design and then cut, score, stamp and punch 50 kits in order to get it down to be a 5 minute card so by the time I got to take the pictures, it was pretty dark. I made 50 kits because that's how may people were coming to the class! I hope I'll be able to take better pictures and post them before swapping these little guys. =) They're super cute in person! I might even post measurements and instructions.  Oh yes, you can decorate the inside to however you would like!

Update: I've retaken and posted much better pictures. I hope you enjoy! Leave me a comment if you'd like the measurements.
Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I found you!! I love this pinwheel gc holder you shared the other evening. Thank you! It was great meeting with you and hope to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found you too but didn't have time to check your blog out. I should have left you a comment though! I will definitely be there next month!

      Delete