Live Laugh and Stamp It

Thursday, March 22, 2012

GCSE3 - Shake it Up! Card





Here is my entry for GCSE3 - Shake it Up! card. I found a tutorial by Cristena Bagne here http://www.gettincrafty.com/ and decided that I wanted to play along. Can you see the beads through the framelit opening? The next time I make this I would probably add some pearls and maybe a little spritz of smooch. It is very pretty in person though and I am very happy how it turned out. I hope you like it too!

Update: I retook the picture since the first one was crooked. A little washed out don't you think?

Here's a tip: Buy the stampset that speaks to you as soon as you possibly can. You will get the most use out of it and not regret it. I'd been eyeing up this set since it came out and finally bought it and have never been happier! =)

Recipe:
Stamps: Creative Elements
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and some old transparencies
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Lots and lots of dimensionals, tulip embossing folder, framelits, scallop oval punch and retired SU beads

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS it is so pretty! thank you so much for playing along at the gettin' crafty challenge this week and for being my new stampin friend :) I really enjoy all our emails!

    Inky Hugs,
    Cristena

    ReplyDelete