*Update 4/22/13: I was able to retake the photos and they came out much better!
It's been a very long time since I've posted but when I saw the Seize the Birthday #14 sketch, I just had to give it a try! I loved the part that looks like pleating so that's what I decided to do with my new dsp from SU. I dyed the flowers to match by using the ink from the ink pad and then spritzing them with water. I think it gives the card a little needed pop of color. I hope you like it!
I do have happy news that I finally found a lighting tent that I think will work for me and now just have to decide on the size!
All products are SU!
Stamps: Beautiful Birthday
Paper: Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla cs, Print Poetry dsp, Paper Doilies
Accessories: 5/8" Flower Trim, Rhinestones & Summer Starfruit satin ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!

Love that pleated DP! It really gives this card a beautiful look. Pretty doily and flowers too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
Lynn
Thank you very much for your comment & compliment, Lynn!
DeleteI'm with Lynn, love that pleated DP! Great idea to use the doily. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Deanna! I took my card to work to retake the pictures and they look so much better. I love this challenge!
Delete