Live Laugh and Stamp It

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blessing Mix

 

 
 
Tonight we had our Inspiration Night and this is what I made. Aren't these cute? These were inspired by Angie Kennedy Juda and her blog Chic' n Scratch. I have been looking at this idea for a couple of years now and finally got to make it. It's very sweet for Thanksgiving and I love the beautiful and fun fall colors!

You can see from the poem what is inside this little box but I'll list it below too. I think I have a couple extras of what I put inside and will post a picture later. The poem is from Angie as well. Love this project and I thought it went over well with the group.

Recipe:
Paper: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Soft Suede
Stamps: Full of Blessings
Other: Fancy Favor and Autumn Accents dies, Brushed Bronze buttons, Crumb Cake Tulle, Chevron, Spider Web and Square Lattice embossing folders and brown twine

Inside the box: Bugles, pretzels (not sticks or squares-need to be the traditional rounded ones), orange slices candies, candy corn and peanuts.

Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment: