Live Laugh and Stamp It
Saturday, July 28, 2012
No Peeking!
I have been wanting to get an early start on my Christmas tags and thought this set was perfect! But I also wanted to put a little twist to it and not use only traditional Christmas colors. I love how they turned out! I especially love Summer Starfruit! Can you tell? I will make more using other colors, I promise =)
Recipe:
Stamps: No Peeking and Snow Swirled
Paper: Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilal cs and Be of Good Cheer and In Color dsp
Inks: Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green
Other: Cherry Cobler and Basic Black markers, Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Stitched Satin ribbons, Holly Berry Bouquet buttons (still on the clearance rack), white bakers twine, Cherry Cobbler dazzling details & rhinestones (for the tree), White embossing powder
Labels:
No Peeking,
Tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment