Live Laugh and Stamp It

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cased Easel Card - Mixed Bunch


This is an easel card completely cased from Inking Idaho. More details later.

Update! Here are the fun details!

I haven't made an easel card in a while so this did take me quite a while to figure it out again. Here is what I did. I took an 11 x 4 1/4 inch piece of cardstock scored at 2 1/4 and 5 1/2. Fold at scorelines. At this point you do want to look at your card and decide where the dsp will go. Not like someone who put the dsp on the under side. I wonder who that would be? - Ha! =) I think I used the second largest frame for the first layer and the next size down for the second layer. The bottom piece that holds the card up is 2 1/2 x 4 1/4. I love how it turned out!

Recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts
Ink: Soft Suede and Pool Party
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede and Everyday Enchantment dsp
Other: Framelits, Blossom, Boho and circle punches and pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment